Welcome to the UCLA Anderson Job Board
Parker CMC On-Line Recruiting System!
Thank you for your interest in our students and alumni at the UCLA Anderson School of Management. This recruiting tool is designed to help you easily locate the best candidates for your organization's needs.
- Parker Postings is a great resource to post job opportunities (full-time, part-time/project, summer and unpaid internships) to current UCLA Anderson MBA students AND Alumni at no charge. All jobs will be active for 30 days, and then viewable for an additional 60 days, unless requested otherwise.
- On Campus Recruiting - you may submit on-campus recruiting requests through this system. Once your requests are approved, you will also be able to manage your events and interview visits through this page. For more instructions, please click HERE.
- Resume Databases (if purchased) can be searched electronically to find qualified candidates. Click HERE to purchase a Resume Databases of our current students and/or alumni.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Parker CMC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 825-3325.
TO LOG IN:
- NEW USERS should click on "Create a New Account" and follow the simple steps to create your account.
- RETURNING USERS should enter your username and password to enter the system.